Talk about king of the hill. Watch dirt bikes race up the hill tocompete for the fastest time. This timed event is a blast to watch.From young to old everyone races against time to compete for a spot atthe top of the hill.
** Tickets are $10.00 at the gate.
** $5.00 if you show up on a motorcycle.
** Children 12 and under as well as Senior Citizens are FREE.
There’s something that brings out the excitement of people after thesun goes down and this is a prime example. The sun goes down and thebikes go up racing against each other to see who can get to the topthe fastest!
Watch as dirt bike rider’s race against one another for first place.Sponsored by MotoKazie theseraces aren't for the faint of heart and watching is part of theexcitement.
* There will be free overnight primitive parking as well as free entry to the club grounds with a signed waiver at the gate.
* Strandard trail rules apply, plus KCC ground rules.
* Trails are all one way, club roads two way but drive slow.
* All bikes must be sound checked prior to rider sign-up.
* Trails are divided by difficulty and marked at entrances for all motorcycle riders.
* Trails vary from wide track like trails to tight and technical steep hills.
* Hot dogs and beverages available for purchase.
Come out for a day of trail riding at its finest. Take a casual ridethrough our many trails and catch some of the wonderful views. There’snothing finer than letting her rip through a trail without the worryof having to be in a race against someone else.
Typically for club members only the Kato Cycle Club hosts a variety ofspecial events throughout the year. From easter egg hunts to concertsthere's always something fun going on.